” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.myavenue.in
(the “website“) or mobile applications Myavenue
(the “mobile applications”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
It does not apply to information collected by:
- on the use of website or mobile applications.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website or mobile applications.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile applications operated by Myavenue or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the website or mobile applications.
Children under the age of 18
Our website or mobile applications are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the website or mobile applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or mobile applications or on or through any of its features/register on the website or mobile applications, make any purchases through the website or mobile applications, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or mobile applications or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
Information we collect from your and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website or mobile applications, including information:
We collect this information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- about any requests or transactions, you submit to or conduct with us through our website or mobile applications, including purchases using credit, debit, or other financial account number that are processed through our third-party service providers;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website or mobile applications, and usage details.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the website or mobile applications. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our website or mobile applications may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or mobile applications. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website or mobile applications or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website or mobile applications.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website or mobile applications and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website or mobile applications.
- Your search queries on the website or mobile applications.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website or mobile applications, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website or mobile applications and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Details of your visits to our website or mobile applications, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website or mobile applications.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website or mobile applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website or mobile applications.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our the website or mobile applications and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Myavenue, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website or mobile applications statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website or mobile applications content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website or mobile applications and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our website or mobile applications or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Myavenue assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Myavenue about our website or mobile applications users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Myavenue, our customers, or others.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers: from the Myavenue. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Myavenue to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the website or mobile applications and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Myavenue as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website or mobile applications and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected]
to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website or mobile applications, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or mobile applications. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website or mobile applications.